Saturday, December 27, 2014

FotoFly Santa Style

This year we had a rough year with money. Josh got promoted (which is awesome) but he also took a rather large pay cut (salary :( Boo) It's nice to have him home more since he's worked Saturday's our ENTIRE Marriage; but our budget is suffering a little (okay, a lot) 

Any...who... This year FotoFly was offering a free photo Santa Session to those who didn't have the means to get it this year. Pictures weren't on the top of my priority list for Christmas but as long as we're getting this for free I was all over it. 

It was fun... I played Santa and my girls mostly smiled. Jaycie did not enjoy the costume and anytime the photographer would bump me to make the big girls laugh she got a look on her face like "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?" It was hysterical! But we had fun and they were free... can't complain!



No comments: