Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!!
Christmas Eve also happens to be Josh's Mom's Birthday so we spend most of our evening there with our cousins. We tried to get a cousin picture (it really didn't work out)


 So we settled instead of cousin pictures of the girls and then the boys. 
I'm sad to not have the boys' picture :( 

We acted out the Christmas Story this year complete with Narators and Songs. The girls were all Sheep and Shepherds. I really hoped to instill the true meaning of Christmas in my little Muchkins this year but I have some ideas that I want to implement next year. I want my girls to have a testimony of our Savior's Birth and know in the deepest part of their souls that Jesus was born and lived and died for them. I'm so grateful for that knowledge and I hope to help them come to know it as well. 

Anyway....

Then we head over to Gma and Gpa Ewerts house for some last minute snacks before bed time. We set our cookies out on our special Santa plate (which I made this last month at Girl's Night, YAY!) and hang our Santa Key on the front door (because we don't have a fireplace chimney)...
...and we wait for Santa to come. 

No comments: