Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ewert Christmas Party 2014

Every Year on the Sunday before Christmas my parents host the annual Ewert Family Christmas Party at their house. 
(It used to be lot bigger with all my cousins coming and things but now it's really just my family and Grandma)

This year Uncle Charlie was everyone's favorite. 

Santa Came ... Camden was not a fan. We all laughed but he was terrified. Poor guy, I remember when Maddie used to flip out.

This Santa is kindof a crabby Santa. Santa is suppose to be jolly and kind. This Santa is sarcastic and kindof mean. I think we were all on the naughty list. 
 Especially Charlie... Pretty sure this is illegal (but it's gonna make a great Christmas Card next year)
We had been having a little trouble with "Naughty Katie" making her appearance CONSTANTLY before this party. We asked Santa to give her a little talk about obeying her parents, putting her toys away, etc. What she got a was hat that said she was naughty, a lecture, and he didn't give her the present until the end. She was un-amused and I think that's the last time I'll ask this Santa for a Pep-Talk. 
 But on the other Hand Jaycie seemed to like Santa... so that's something. 

 Santa brought books and pajama's this year with was great because I had been holding off buying the baby new PJ's because I knew they'd get some from both Grandma's this year. 
 *Oh... and it was finally Maddie's turn to play Rudolf for the songs. She was super excited about it. 
Overall, it was a successful party, everyone had fun, no one in my immediate family cried, and we all got presents. 

SUCCESS!!

No comments: