Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Last 6 Months

I am aware that my blog has become severely neglected, and while I am sure that everyone has given up on waiting for me to post and I am at this point writing to no one, I don't care. Here is an overview of our lives in the last 5 months.

We went to Logan to visit Kyle and Andrea. (Love them). Made a stop at the Logan Temple and the duck pond where the girls had no idea why they should be excited about ducks, but I made a fool of myself anyway.



We went on a trip to Disney World with Allie and Aaron. Let me tell you, airports DO NOT accomodate people with kids. I was holding both babies while Josh was trying to take apart (yes dis-assemble) the stroller and get the car seats up, take out the laptop, empty the baby food jars and his pockets, explain the need for water (hello... two babies... enough said), only for me to get stopped by security because I was holding two babies, not just one (has no one heard of multiple children before?). It was a nightmare. We had fun at all the parks except for the pack of wipes to clean off my pants, purse, stroller, and both babies at Majic Kingdom day, and the huge amount of vomit all over me during Animal Kingdom Day, and the fact that we spent the night before coming home at Arnold Palmer Med. Center for Children with Madisyn because of her MCADD, and had to buy a ticket at the last minute on another airline because our flight was booked (oh the joy of flying Non-Rev) we had a great time.
'insert laugh'

We went hunting in October. The babies were there they were just napping during this photo. No one in our group got anything but we still had a fun time.



Babies learned that they need to share and don't like to.

We were bugs for halloween, just like the rest of the teen population in Salt Lake. Here I thought I was being original. Not hardly.

They learned to smile for the camara.
How to crawl and walk.


And that they love the lights at Temple Square.
We've had a great year so far and are looking forward to their first birthday next week.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow posts two days in a row I am glad I checked! I didn't expect to see anything until next week!

Andrea said...

FUN! I love seeing pictures of you guys! We are excited to see you guys this weekend. I can't beleive the girls are onethis month!

Elizabeth said...

The pictures are really cute.

Jami Berry said...

Wow, two little ones at Disneyworld. I thought having a one year old at Disneyland was hard. :) They are getting so big! Such cuties!

Amanda said...

Well I'm glad to hear that your alive. The girls are adorable. Looks like you're having lots of fun.