Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Me vs. Poop

This morning started off just like any morning. Babies wake up, we change butts, we have breakfast, and we play.

During "play time" I started to smell something a little rank. I checked Kate ... nothin. Then I looked at Madisyn. Her innocent little face gave nothing away but the discoloration of her adorable pink jammies and the slight browm goop coming out the neck hole (yes... her neck) totally gave her away.

I knew before I even got her in her bedroom that this would be an official sacrificing of the onesie by way of cutting. I knew there was no way I was getting that off without spreading the crap. So as I cut off the onesie and proceed to wrap it up Madisyn smacks her belly (still covered in Poop) and then right to her face she goes... I know... yuck!

I proceed with the wet wipe bath and 1/2 a container later I decide I might as well just go for a regular bath. I sit Maddie down (I've done this tons of times and never had a ... well a... situation) and strip Katie. I walk to the bathroom which is right across the hall and run the water. Katie is in there with me all excited and Maddie is no where to be found. I walk out the bathroom and around the corner.

I wasn't looking at my feet, who looks at their feet when the walk? Anyway, I steped right into a small hill of poo. Yup, the whole foot.

And who do I have to thank for it...


Miss Madisyn Paige!

I give up!

Literally!

Done!

Poo - 1 Me - 0

P.S. Mom, I need to borrow the sham- 'poo'- er!

1 comment:

mom said...

Mommy, how can you get upset with that beautiful face. The shampooer is whating.
Love Mom