Monday, September 9, 2013

Jaycie's Birthday

Jaycie turned one on July 23rd. It was a fun although exhausting day but everything went really well.
 "I can walk! I love all Mexican Food! I'm finally sleeping through the night in my own bed and my Mom is so happy about that! I love the stairs and am constantly climbing up and down! I love to color and if my Mom isn't watching, sometimes I eat the crayons! I'm really loud now and do not enjoy church unless it's Primary! I love to give kisses and get really excited around babies like Camden and Laura!"
 Not sure what was up with my camera today but I got awful pictures. Sorry baby girl.
 Jaycie liked her cake but she didn't smash very well, her Dad had to help her a little.
 She really enjoyed opening her presents (when the bigger kids let her) and got quite spoiled.
I can't believe my baby is now 1 and not such a baby anymore! It's bittersweet! I remember feeling like I couldn't wait for the girls to grow up so we could do more fun things with them and now I find myself wishing that life would slow down and they could stay little forever! Sad!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How fun. I can't believe she is one. She is so cute.