Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cindy's Cinnamon Rolls, YUMMY!

It's currently 3:46 a.m. here.

What, may you ask, am I doing?

Only making the yummiest cinnamon rolls ever for Handsome to take to work on his last day as supervisor at Sugarhouse.

So since I'm trying to avoid my bed, since I KNOW I will fall asleep and ruin the masterpeice, I decided to share it with all of you.

Now this is a commitment. You will have mountains of dishes and need about 5 hours to complete the task; but let me tell you......It's WORTH IT.

Cindy's Cinnamon Rolls

Mix:
1/4 c. warm water
2 T. Yeast
                    Set aside
In a pan heat: (until sugar dissolves)
1 1/2 c. Hot Water
1/2 c. Sugar
1 cube Butter
1 tsp. Salt
                    Remove from heat and let cool slightly
In a large mixing bowl combine:
1 can Evaporated Milk
4 Eggs, beaten
     
When cool enough add all ingredients together

Then add:
4 c. Flour
           Beat well with a mixmaster
Add 3-4 c. more flour one at a time beating in between.
                        Let Rise for 1-2 hours

Shape dough into cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, etc and let rise an additional 1-2 hours

*When making cinnamon rolls always add brown sugar to the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Makes all the difference.

Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

Frost with your favorite frosting.

Voila! Enjoy.

No comments: