Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hair Maintenance

So... tomorrow I got to the doctor again. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound, stress test, appointment and most likely he's going to "check" me. So I thought, I don't want the doctor to think I'm all gross and hairy so I was going to shave. Now... I can reach the bottom part of my legs just fine; but the higher up I get the harder it is to reach. I asked Handsome if he would mind just shaving the inside of my leg. You would have thought I just asked him to jump off the roof. He got this horrified look on his face and took the razor from me. He got close and started shaking, I'm sure you can see where this is going. The inside never got shaved. This just leads me to question, how in the world a guy can shave his face and throat without a mirror but yet can't seem to shave a leg while he's staring at it? Honestly, it's not like it's gonna bite him!

1 comment:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

I think he is more terrified of hurting or harming the woman (and her girly bits) that he loves!! Something that Brenda and Hutch have always reassured me? However maintained I am able to be is great because I will NEVER be the WORST they have seen-- the same applies to you momma! :)