Friday, October 9, 2009

"Short Bus" of the Day - 10/09/09

So I've decided to start a new continueum of posts labeled "Short Bus of the Day", sortof a knockoff to "Here's Your Sign" by Jeff Foxworthy. It's my way to record all the ridiculous questions I get by people who make me wonder if a permit should be required to reproduce.

So... with that said today's short bus is brought to us by B. Tanner. She asked me if the internet was required to get to her account online. Uh...Yeah. Then I spent the next 7 minutes and 30 seconds trying to explain to her the space in which to type the web address. Afterwhich she responded "Mine says google, is it suppose to say google?" I was at a loss for words, I suggested she come in to a branch or get someone to help her at home because I could tell she was NEVER going to get it. This 32 year old woman said "I'm sorry, I'm stupid at this", I told her it was okay just have a nice day. Although I really wanted to say "Yes, Yes you are. It's not like you're old. You were in Jr. High when they came out with the internet." But I didn't, some people just can't be helped.