Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's A Miracle!

We are pregnant and it's twins! We are due around January 15th (they will most likely come early) and they are fraternal. Everything is great and we are measuring at about 7 1/2 weeks. I am excited and terrified at the same time and Josh feels like he's been punched in the gut.

The Twins together. Baby B is underneath Baby A so you can't see it as well right here but it is there.

Baby A

Baby B is actually a little bit bigger although the sack is smaller. We heard both of their heartbeats today and it sounded like a little boat. I guess this is what you get when you wait for something for so long, you get more than you ask for. We feel so blessed and are hoping that everything will go well and we'll have no complications. Pray for us!


9 comments:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

Sounds like Grandpa & Grandma couldn't decide who got to send you a baby first so they had to send them together!!!!

Congratulations you two! This is a miracle & a blessing, & a gift. Hey maybe they can be here in time for a SWEET '09 tax deduction! Woohoo!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Oh Amber that is so great!!! I'm so stinking excited for you! Yay babies :)

Andrea said...

YAY AMBER AND JOSH!!!! We are WAY excited!!!

Allie said...

Yea know I can be an aunt and little brother can be an uncle. Know you can catch up since you have been trying for so long you get them both at the same time. Good luck with everything.

mom said...

I am so excited! You and Josh will be cute parents. I can see a little Amber and a little Josh running around, or two little Josh's or two little Amber's. (Just health is all I asked Heavenly Father for.) I know that Grandpa and Grandma are loving them and teaching them right know. One thing I do know is this babies will be very very loved.
Remember I love you and I will be there to do anything that is needed.
Love Mom

Lou said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA spencer and i are going to aunt and uncle

Anonymous said...

That is such great news! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations. I hope everything goes well throughout the pregnancy. Twins! Wow!

Rissy & Spence said...

Amber & Josh, Congrat's on ur expecting I am very excited for u guys. The Lord definely bless us in a special way the Lord knows and he is their with us always.Our Heavenly Father loves us and he blessed us with different challenges in our life. Amber u are going be a wonderful & gr8t parent, Same goes for Josh. Love ya ur friend, Spencer & Marissa Our prayers are with u.

WonderKitty said...

Congrats again Amber! I am so excited for you guys! I know you will be great parents, and I will miss you when you leave us for the trials of motherhood.