Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feeling Lazy

So I've been feeling really bad lately. I have become "the wife" I never wanted to be. Poor Josh, he just puts up with it without saying anything, he's so wonderful. I realize that being pregnant takes it's toll on your body, but I must say I didn't expect it to be like this. I never cook anymore (I just tell Josh what to do), my house is a disaster because I have no motivation to clean it, and I only do laundry when I'm out of underwear. If Grandma could see me now she'd have me beat! Lucky for me my family has taken pitty on us and I've had multiple dinner invitations which has kept us from living off of fast food and ramen noodles. I've heard it's suppose to get easier after week 12 so I suppose we'll be living in a mess until then.

3 comments:

Allie said...

That just doesnt sound like you. How does josh feel about it.

Anonymous said...

You're having twins! That means you get to be twice as lazy. Enjoy it.

Screaming Grasshopper said...

Welcome to the world of parenthood. They start sucking your energy now..... your house will be clean again some day but never expect it to be immaculate--

I'm still getting those websites together for you!

Much love,
Andrea