Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

On Easter Sunday we went to church. I met some really nice people in my new ward (yes, split #3 in one year) and the bishop is coming over on Wednesday. We went to my Mom's for lunch and an easter egg hunt. It was crazy because not only is there candy involved but there is money up for grabs as well. So far we've decided that next year Dan is not allowed to hide the eggs; it's called an Easter Egg Hunt not an Easter Egg Excavation. Yup, he buried some of them. We then went to Josh's Mom's for dinner and to see the family. Overall it was a great day, here are some photos of the blessed occasion.

Handsome in his new Easter Clothes!

Amy & Spencer


Allison & Aaron

Mom & Dan

After the hunt we counted our money. Josh & I got $19.25, Amy & Spencer got about $30.00, and Allison & Little Brother walked away with $25.00 (I think).




No comments: