Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fencing At the Gubler's

Yea, we are finally getting a fence. This weekend we decided to set the poles because it's really the only free weekend we have almost all summer. First we used an auger to dig the holes.
The North Side of the Yard was the worst, Kyle was so tired by the end it knocked him over.

The South Side was a breeze.

Travis was there to make sure all the flags were in thier right place.

Everyone had their jobs...
Amy = Garbage Girl , Spencer = Official Concrete Mixer

Amber = Gilligan (Kyle's Nickname cuz of my hat, but I didn't want a sunburn)
Allison = "Village Uncoordinated"

Kyle & Aaron = Hole Maintenance

Handsome = Supervisor, Levelor, String Holder, Boss

Alas, my fence poles are in and it looks awesome.

( With any luck my yard will recover and look nice again!)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Looks like fun!! I have been MIA for awhile...but am back...fun pictures from Vegas and funny video!!