Thursday, March 26, 2009

INEXPERIENCED PEOPLE (that I want to punch)

Okay, I'm not trying to use this blog as a therapy session but today I will make an exception. So in my Human Sexuality Class we have discussions online every week. So far I've been alright with the discussions but I think my teacher is trying to hurt me or at least get someone else hurt by me. (I'm not sure) Well the question for this week was "If you found out your spouse was infertile would you leave them?" (Talk about a hot button question). Most people were very nice about it, then we get the Donkey (nickname, to keep this PG), who says "having children is the only reason to be married, so yes, I would get a divorce". HOLY CRAP, if I could have jumped through the computer and choked him I would have. There was about 6 of us who had a "square dance" on his butt. I don't think I have ever posted so much in my life. After calming down a little I realized that people who don't have experience with the situation should not offer their opinion. Then this girl (currently Donkey's BFF) says "I had a baby my first month trying and I hate it, I would never have children again. So count your blessings if you can't have a baby, I envy you". WHAT? That's like telling someone in a wheelchair that it sucks to be able to walk. People are retarded. I can't even imagine where these people come from, they must live in a hole.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Wow people ARE retarded!! I can't believe how stupid some people can be! I hope that guy ends up being the one that can't have kids and his wife divorces HIM!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

"I had a baby my first month trying and I hate it, I would never have children again. So count your blessings if you can't have a baby, I envy you" - Wow that makes me sick! I hope that poor child never finds out what their Mom said about them.

Erick and Janette said...

I can't believe people are like that. It makes me so mad I'm just sick! Obviously if you don't want one cross your legs, not your fingers. But don't tell people that can't have one that you envy them! I hope you really ripped her a new one. I really wanna rip her a new one! By the way, how are you? Haven't chatted in a while. Hope all is well!! MISS YA BABE!!