Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally!

Spring is finally here and I am extatic. Josh and I have already been out working in the yard; pulling weeds and preping the garden for planting. We got a bid for our fence and I almost crapped my pants over the price, so we are most likely going to buy the materials and install it ourselves. So if any of you are feeling generous we could probably use some help. Hopefully we'll be able to get started on it the frist weekend in April becasue Josh is off. Casey, the little neighbor kid, came over yesterday when we were outside and said "Do you guys do anything but work outside?" We thought that was funny. We are so excited for spring so we can go camping and four wheeling and everything else we do for fun when the weather is nice. We have a bunch of fun things planned for the next few months. We're going to Vegas, the Dunes, plus we have some campouts planned with The Gubler's and my family so it should be a fantastic few months. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted.

No comments: