Sunday, September 7, 2014

Preschool Graduation

I'm a less than stellar blogger. I have tons of things I plan to write about and I take pictures and after think "this is going to be hysterical on the blog" and then it doesn't happen. Oh well, I have three kids, a hubby, two jobs (minus the never-ending Mom and Housewife), two callings, friends, family, sleep... so needless to say blogging gets put on the back burner. But I really am going to make an effort to do this more. I love it and since I don't scrapbook anymore this is needed.

So without further ado, I hope all 4 of my followers enjoy... :)

Maddie and Kate graduated from their first year in Preschool. Miss Margene was their teacher and they loved her and she loved them.

 Graduation was at the West Valley Fitness Center; horrible idea!!! Kids were literally throwing fits trying to pitch themselves off the balcony, to get into the pool. They said we were welcome to stay and play if we wanted; but after listening to an hour of ABC songs and other equally off key musical selections; we were done!

 So we went to the Zoo with cousins. The girls had fun, we wore them out, and they had a fun day. .

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thoroughly enjoyed!

Which number am I?