Monday, July 1, 2013

Calling All Princesses

Did you know that Thanksgiving Point hosts a "Princess Festival" every year?

I didn't either until a few weeks ago.

You see, my super cute niece Taylor got a job playing one if the princesses at the festival. So naturally we had to go and check it out.
 
 
However, tickets were way a little overpriced and so I put the idea on hold.

That is until my super cute niece got us free tickets (we are all about free) and we went.
 
 

The girls loved it. We went with Aunt JaNise and our cousin Addie. Of course Taylor showed us around and introduced us to all the cool kids.
 
 Alice & Tinkerbell
 Belle
 The Cast of The Princess and the Pea (totally adorable, my favorite part of the festival, they were awesome)
 Rapunzel
 Hook and his Pirate Friend (So sorry I forgot her name. oops)
 and Cinderella
 
We had a blast watching the little skits and playing with the charaters. The girls also loved the "Pirate Ship Splash Pad Thing" and got so wet they all ended up riding home naked.
 
 
 

 Jaycie was trying to grab the water and couldn't figure out how come she couldn't get her hands on it.
 
 
 
It was so cute and so fun that I think we may have to go again next year.

(but only if we get free tickets, as I said a lot a little pricey).


No comments: