Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!

So we had two birthdays at our house last weekend! That's right, Maddie and Katie turned 3.

IT WAS AWFUL!

Not the part about them turning three but the day they turned 3.

Let me paint a picture for you... Me, in the bathroom, all day, both ends at the same time, wishing I was anywhere else at the moment. Thanks to my mother my house got cleaned and thanks to Josh people got to eat (well everyone except me, that would not have been pretty). I planned and planned to make this party great. I bought all the food, Cafe Rio Salads (delish), and made the cute cupcakes; but I just had to watch from afar.



The girls made out like a bandit though. They got more toys than I have ever seen any kid get. Tons of princess and dress up clothes (now I need a trunk). They had a blast, I stopped barfing, everyone was happy.

No comments: