Sunday, January 9, 2011

You May Have Laughed Had You Been Anywhere Near Me in Logan Last Night if...

1- You heard the doorman at the Hampton Inn ask me if my twins were Fraternal or Maternal?

2- You were standing by the ice cream machine at Sizzler when my gay cousins boyfriend walked up behind me and I said "Hey Ricco, you're Jordan's ... (insert awkward pause, short laugh).." and he says "Yeah!" (also awkward).

3- Noticed that every channel on Direct TV last night had the words "Discrete Shipping" written accross the bottom.

4- Saw that every channel also contained wording such as Brazillian Butts, Pole Dancing, Juicing with Jack, and/or Trojan Buzzer.

5-Heard my kids laughing as they rode the cart down the hallway with Grandpa at 11:00 at night.

6- Saw Josh, both babies and myself attempting to sleep in the same full size bed. Kyle and Andrea were in the next bed and I'm sure will be sleeping better tonight than they ever have. Let's just say that they angel babies weren't angels.

7- Woke up at 9:00 to Dan pounding on the hotel room door and felt a baby with a leaky diaper on my face.

8- Witness me taking a spoon away from Katie, that still had yogurt on it, and accidentally throwing it into my hair.

9- Being the oldest people (minus the parentals) with the loudest children at the student ward that Kyle and Andrea attend where people stare. A lot.

.... and last but certainly not least

10- Leaving the stinkiest diaper of the century on Kyle & Andrea's porch when we left because we forgot about it when we walked out. (Sorry about that guys, we meant to throw it away. Hopefully the cold will freeze the smell in with it! Love you!)

1 comment:

mom said...

Laughing twice in one week about the samething. You would have had to of been there, want a great weekend.
Love
Mom