Monday, April 19, 2010

Pee On Her Face

Josh and I went to lunch with Aaron and Allison at KFC the other day. When Aaron was done eating he offered to take Kate from me so that I could eat, he's such a nice uncle. Anyway, when I was done and took her back he noticed his arm was a little damp. Sometimes the girls sweat a little so I said that she might have sweat on his arm. I gave him a napkin and he wiped it up and then went over to Allison and rubbed it on her face. I then noticed that his pants were wet. Yeah, she had a little accident on Aaron and he in turn put it all over Allison's face. I've never felt so bad or laughed so hard. It was a classic moment that will go down in my memory right up there with the "a...a...double B?" We love it.

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

HILARIOUS! Sad... but hilarious.