Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

Lately life has been nothing but diapers and bottles. Being a Mom to twin girls is so much more work than I anticipated. I don't think I realized it would be like it is, mostly because my time is constantly being divided between these two. I struggle to give equal amounts of attention to both Madie and Katie. It's hard because Madisyn requires so much more than Kaitlyn does. I wonder if every Mom feels this way. I've never been so tired or happy in my life.

Katie loves the boppy!

Madisyn is a bit dramatic


Aunt Cheryl and Carter came to play one day. He loves to help.

Having girls is so much fun because they can be dressed up.







4 comments:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!! I really really really need to come and get a baby-holding-helping-with-whatever-you-need fix!

Anonymous said...

It would be so awesome to dress twins! You get to pick two cute outfits instead of just one! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Every mom does feel like that, but most moms only feel it for 1. I'm impressed with you. It gets easier once you fall into a steady routine. They are adorable!!!

Lauralee said...

Oh Amber I SO know what you mean with the shared time. I had a really hard time with my boys when they were at the age when they can look at you and interact with you. I OFTEN wished that I could make one of my eyes look at Ian and the other one at Zayden so that they would not ever feel left out. One of their favorite things to do when they where 6 months old was to sit in the boppy's and have me play with them and read to them and that is when I had the hardest time because I had to look at one or the other :( But they will know that they are loved. I guess us moms of twins all feel this way, just one of our worries. I'm sure that they will be fine though :)

Oh and the more work than you thought: AND HOW!!! When I was pregnant I was always so worried about how I will tell them apart and what if I got them mixed up perminately that I never really gave alot of thought as to how much work it was gonna be. Boy was I surprised!!! But I was able to tell them apart :)