Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Girls Day & Night Out

On Saturday for Lunch, Mom, Allison, Amy & I met Aunt Cheryl, Heidi and Andrea for lunch at the Olive Garden. We had so much fun laughing and just hanging out. I think we might have to make this a tradition.

Carter, Heidi, Cheryl, Andrea, & Hadley

We then went to the cemetary to clean up Grandma and Grandpa's headstone. (It's amazing the stuff you find at the cemetary, post to follow). The babies were crawling all over the place and trying to 'help' clean. We got ice cream afterward at Winder Dairy.

Hadley, Amy, Andrea, Carter, Heidi, Allison, & Me

After girls night with my family I had girls night with Josh's family. We've been doing it since about November and I really love it. It has given me a chance to get to know my sister-in-laws better and let me tell you they are amazing. We have so much fun together. We went and saw "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" (don't waste your money). All I can say is that I could have gone my whole life without it, but it was fun anyway. We went to get ice cream after (I know, twice in one day) and just spent the evening talking. It was a great time.


1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Amber- I miss see u and ur sister's and don't forget ur mom(Karen) Wow u have alot of fun. Me, Gale & My mom had girls day last saturday, went deseret star and saw America Folk Idol It was very interesting, it was very funny. I hope we can hang out real soon with ur mom & sister's real soon, I miss seeing u guys. Love ur awesome friend, Marissa