Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look What Santa Brought!

We had a fun day on Christmas. Mom gave me this ridiculous walkie-talkie when Grandma died and I told her I didn't want it. She said I had to take it because it was a gift. Well, I re-gifted it. Now she's stuck with it for a while. I think it might become our new "family white elephant" gift.

Santa brought Handsome a Camp Chef!

I got a bunch of computer stuff, books, c/d's, and gift cards.


This is Tibby. Santa brought her to Amy a little early. She's the life of the party.

Hansome also got some clothes

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope Santa brought you good stuff too!

1 comment:

mom said...

I love Christmas! Spending with you and Josh with your sisters / husbands mean alot. Grandma and Grandpa always said that the holiday were for family and I truely believe that. If it was not for family the holiday would be really hard. By the way the CB is a present from Grandpa and you were not to give it away!!!! Always remember this is next year.
Haa Ha

Love Mom