Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Christmas Parties!

Ewert Family Party
December 21, 2008

Of Course we entertained each other with our amazing singing voices !

(Watch Out American Idol!)

Jensen Family Party

I must say that I think it was hard on all of us to have a family Christmas Party without the two people that make us a family. They say it get's easier with time but I don't agree, you just learn to deal with the pain.


Little Brother is plastered!
(Look close, we drew on his face)

Handsome played Silent Night for everyone

(Hadley)
I wonder who got ahold of the chocolate?

1 comment:

mom said...

Amber I have to say that I truely agree with you. I think that in alot of ways that this year was harder for me then last year. Family is so special during the Holidays (and anytime) that I am so greatful that I have family that understand me and the feelings that I have in regards to not being able to have Grandma and Grandpa around for all these fun times. I am so greatful that all of you are there for me no matter want. As for want you said it gets easier will time I agree it doesn't you learn to deal with the pain as much as you can, and with all of you it makes me feel better when the hurt is so bad.
Love you and thank you for all you do.
Mom