Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Late Halloween

Handsome and I
Kitty was Yosemine Sam from Loony Toons, this was her hat!
Klaire even got into Halloween! (Ellie said she dropped her)



Okay I know it's way past late but it's taken me a little bit to find a moment to do this. Halloween was tons of fun. Of course I worked that day but we had a blast. Josh thinks the greatest thing about Halloween is trying to scare the teenagers that come to his parents house. He dresses up like a dummy and sits outside where they have to walk past him to get to the candy. Josh's Mom, Ellie, Dad, and I watched from inside and it was hilarious.

1 comment:

Erick and Janette said...

Too funny!!! I'd loved to have seen that!! But not be a part of it, I hate to be scared!!! Glad you Halloween was so much fun! Erick and I didn't get into it much, we just went to our ward party and then on Halloween we ignored the trick-or-treaters and watched Poultergyst (sp?). Not scary at all......