Monday, October 6, 2008

FALL-ing For Handsome


I have the cutest handsome ever. Fall is my favorite season and as dorky as it may seem, one of my favorite sounds is the crunching of leaves. So Both Josh and I were off last Wednesday and he decided he wanted to go drive through Big Cottonwood Canyon and look at the leaves. I'm sure it's not his idea of the greatest time but he knows how much I love it. The leaves were beautiful up there, not quite as red as I like them; but there were tons of golden leaves. We had a great time, just the two of us.

1 comment:

Erick and Janette said...

What a sweetheart! You have a good man there. I love the fall too. All the leaves around here are changing and its so beautiful. Not to mention the smell of Autumn.... it smells so crisp and clean! Must be all the trees.