Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank You Natalie, Heidi, Janette, and everyone else who talked me into this!

I would like to thank all those who were a part of my desire to blog about my world and those who are 'lucky' enough to come in contact with it. Hopefully this will be a nice alternative to writing in my journal, which has become my therapy sessions, and if I'm lucky you wont think I'm crazy once you finish reading it. I will, however, save most of my lash-out sessions for the viewing pleasure of those who will follow me (now you're really lucky)!

1 comment:

Erick and Janette said...

I am SOOOO excited you finally decided to blog! I had trouble starting one myself, because we have no life and no kids, but surprisingly I find something to blog about. Welcome to the blogging world!!!